Had a couple nice boxes from The Bruery land recently thanks to the Reserve Society.
- Melange #3, a blend of Black Tuesday, White Oak Sap, and Papier to the tune of 15.5%abv.
- Chocolate Rain, Black Tuesday cask aged on vanilla beans and cocoa nibs. 18.5%abv. This was this years Reserve Society mystery release. Formerly draught only no growlers.
- 3 French Hens is the 2010 contribution to the 12 Days of Christmas Vertical, a belgian strong dark ale. 10%abv, while it was an RS beer it was distro’d nationally I believe.
- Sour in the Rye was also part of the Reserve Society. Really looking forward to it as I love rye and sour beers. 8.7%abv and also formerly draught only, no growlers.
- Vitis Series: Pinotlambicus was part of this past years Reserve Society but made it to the shelves in California. An ale made with pinot noir grape juice and then cask aged for a bit.
The Pinotlambicus will most likely get reviewed first.