Well, I arose to my door to see what was the matter…a box from a courier and the bottom’s all splattered? Practically in tears, and well aware of the contents, I unwrap, bottles intact, declaring this nonsense.
Apparently the truck was a little cold yesterday as the two Framboise’s had started to freeze. I’m hoping they will still be alright, the rest of the box was perfectly fine. I pulled them out and saw the caps still intact, which is good, but one bottle was a little less full than the other.
Considering myself lucky though. This is one of the best boxes I have received. Just epic brew after epic brew.
- Laurelwood Framboise 2010 x2 (20 cases produced)
- Upright Late Harvest Seasonal Saison 2010
- Cascade Vlad the ImpAler 2009 (review coming soon, finally got to our tasting group bottle the other night)
- Deschutes The Dissident 2010
- Hair of The Dog Michael 2009
- Hair of The Dog Matt 2010
- Hair of The Dog Fred From The Wood 2009
Huge, epic, massive Thank you to the generous soul who put this together!